Guest Expectations and Property Guidelines
Due to COVID-19 AND this challenging time, we have instituted some extra requirements/restrictions.
Updated July 30, 2020
- All guests will wear a face covering when in the motel office or in a public area on the property and practice social distancing requirements of 6 feet apart from anyone not from your unit. Oregon now requires face coverings in all indoor public areas and when 6 feet distancing outdoors cannot be maintained.
- Only one guest at a time is allowed in the motel office. The best practice is to knock on the door and then open it. If we are helping another guest please step back out and wait for them to leave.
- There will no longer be daily housekeeping inside of the units. Requests to exchange dirty towels or additional needs will be done through the office by 10am each day and a housekeeper/employee will bring the items to the unit door.
- In the event an employee needs to enter a unit for maintenance or other issues, all occupants of the unit will be asked to vacate the unit while the issue is being resolved.
- Only registered guests/occupants will be allowed in the unit. A registered guest cannot have visitors on the property without prior approval from the front office. Failure to comply by this rule can result in immediate termination of the reservation without refund.
- DVDs may still be checked out by special process, but we will no longer check out decks of playing cards, board games and puzzles.